Click images to enlarge.
All rights reserved.
(Until 10PM ET Seven Days/Week)
[Installation is indoors due to Freezing Weather Conditions]
Our Aeration Technology is Scientifically Engineered and Designed for the Removal of up to 99.9% of Methane Gas (CH4) from Well Water.
The Aeration Process (mixing of air and water) is the most effective technology for removing Methane Gas from well water. Aeration is a very natural process and environmentally green technology.
How Does it Work
Well water enters the Aerator Tank after your existing well pump and pressure tank. The 6 nozzle Aeration manifold scrubs, oxidizes, and aerates (mixing of air and water), and the Methane Gas is blown out via the Exhaust Blower System through a 3″ PVC or similar pipe, and vented outside the home. The Methane Gas escapes into the atmosphere.
Also, installed vertically inside the Aerator Tank is a submersible pump needed to re-pressurize the water supplying the home or building. A companion pressure tank is included for the Aerator submersible pump. The System is fully automatic with automatic refilling and shutoff controls.
- Stops sputtering, water hammer, gurgling, fizzing of water from taps, milky look and swampy odor and taste.
- No need for a huge storage cistern.
- No need for a high pressure air bubbling aeration pump.
- No monthly service.
Special Contractor Discount for Do-It-Yourself Homeowners
|Average Nationwide Dealership Retail Price|
|(Savings) ($3,675.00)||(Discount Do-It-Yourself Homeowners)|
|00.00||Free Freight & Crating USA|
FREE FREIGHT & CRATING USA
Next Day Shipping
[Pricing subject to change without notice.]
*** Telephone Orders Please Call
1-800-722-3212 (until 10 pm EST)
Shipping to Canada is easy!
Call Toll Free 1-800-722-3212
Order now and receive a complimentary ”Water Cop” Shut-Off Automatic Shut-Down Safety Switch with Audio Alarm ($383.00 Value) Limited Supply Available.
Other customers have ordered….
*Larger Aeration Systems Available upon request.
350 Gal 500 Gal 1100 Gal
2,500 Gal 5,000 Gal
- Environmentally Green Technology
- Chemical Free
- FDA Approved
(Food & Drug Administration)
- Polyethylene Customized Blow Molded Tank
- Fully Automatic
- Twist Top Accessibility
- 1/2 H.P. Submersible Pump, 115-v or 220-v,
Model: Bottom Feed, 20 GPM, 40-60 psi
- Bladder Pressure Tank 22 Gal. Flexcon PC66FR
- Exhaust Blower System 3″
- Automatic Refilling and Shut Off Controls
- Completely Assembled and Wired for Installation
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on Aerator Tank
- Installation Instructions Included
HELP LINE 1-800-722-3212