Water Refining Company specializes in Methane Aerator Systems for the removal of methane from well water.
Our Aeration Technology is Scientifically Engineered and Designed for the Mitigation up to 99.9% of Methane Gas from Well Water.
The Aeration Process (mixing of air and water) is the most effective technology for removing Methane Gas from well water. Aeration is a very natural process and environmentally green technology.
No Filters No Cartridges No Backwashing
No Chemicals No Maintenance No Servicing
- Environmentally Green Technology
- Chemical Free
- FDA Approved
(Food & Drug Administration)
- Polyethylene Customized Blow Molded Tank
- Fully Automatic
- Twist Top Accessibility
- Raises PH in Acid Water
- 1/2 H.P. Submersible Pump, 115-v or 220-v,
Model: Franklin Electric 20XC1-05P4-2W115, 20 GPM, 60 psi
- Bladder Pessure Tank 22 Gal. Flexcon PC66FR
- Exhaust Blower System
- Automatic Refilling and Shut Off Controls
- Completely Assembled and Wired for Installation
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on Aerator Tank
- Installation Instructions Included